PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for SECONDS (the images are for display purchases only and do not show the actual item you will receive). Items in our 'seconds' collection have not passed our quality inspection and so will include a minor fault such as a mark or thread pull.
Sales of seconds are final and are exempt from our refunds policy i.e. they are not eligible for a refund.
Walk the walk and let your style do the talking in one of our stylish 'Trendsetter' dog leads.
Our custom prints have been selected so your pup’s outfit can be as chic and fashionable as their paw-rent’s!
Our ‘Trendsetter’ leads come with neoprene (a.k.a scuba) lined handles for extra human comfort.
It doesn’t stop there, finish your pup’s outfit with our matching collar, harness, bow, ID tag and poop pocket – adventure has never looked so good!
- Handle lined with neoprene for extra comfort
- Sturdy D-ring for attaching poop bag holder or clipping round human’s body whilst pup is running free
- Sturdy black clip for attaching to collar or harness
- Machine washable
- Matching items available: ID tag, collar, harness, bow and poop pocket
- Available in one size: 130cm length | 2cm width
- Wash with similar colours
- For best results, hand wash in warm soapy water - do not use an abrasive cloth
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Lead may fade over time from washing
- This is a ‘Ready to Ship’ item
- ‘Ready to Ship’ items dispatch in 1-3 working days
- For more information on delivery times, please refer to our ‘Delivery’ page
Returns and Exchanges
- Please refer to our full Returns and Exchanges policy
Please note: pattern placement, size and colour may vary from one item to another, and as shown.
NO item is indestructible. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for their pet. Barnaby & Jones do not assume any responsibility for any damage or injuries that occur during the use or misuse of our products. Please ensure that our products are used responsibly and are examined for any wear and tear prior to use.