PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for SECONDS (the images are for display purchases only and do not show the actual item you will receive). Items in our 'seconds' collection have not passed our quality inspection and so will include a minor fault such as a mark or thread pull.
Sales of seconds are final and are exempt from our refunds policy i.e. they are not eligible for a refund.
Comfort, style and quality…
Put your best paw forward in our fully adjustable chest harness.
Our custom prints have been selected so your pup’s outfit can be as chic and fashionable as their paw-rent’s!
Now, we all want to look super cute in the name of fashion but not at the expense of comfort. That’s why our chest harnesses are made from soft yet hardwearing neoprene (a.k.a. scuba) and lined with breathable padded air mesh; fabric that not only fits and feels great but is quick drying too - perfect for those intrepid adventurers who enjoy splashing around in the water!
Just like humans, our pups vary in shape and size which is why we’ve designed our harnesses to be adjustable at both the neck and chest, making sure your pup has the perfect fit.
It doesn’t stop there, finish your pup’s outfit with our matching collar, lead and poop bag holder – fashion and functionality combined!
- Custom printed neoprene (quick drying) – practical and stylish!
- Breathable padded air mesh inner lining to provide comfort for your pup
- Fully adjustable weave printed polyester neck and chest straps to ensure the perfect fit
- Sturdy D-ring for lead attachment
- Barnaby & Jones branded buckle
- Machine washable
- Matching items available: collar, lead, bow and poop bag holder
PLEASE NOTE: THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE HARNESS ONLY - COLLAR, LEAD AND POOP BAG HOLDER AVAILABLE SEPARATELY.
|Size||Neck (cm) - A||Chest (cm) - B||Length (cm) - C|
|XS||29 - 36||36 - 48||17|
|S||35 - 44||41 - 54||19|
|M||39 - 51||46 - 61||20|
|L||42 - 56||57 - 83||22|
Measurements state the min-max circumference size the harness can adjust to at each of the neck and chest.
Allow two fingers width to fit between the neck/chest and the tape measure.
Tip: measurements are approximate, we recommend sizing up if you are at the end of a measurement, please allow for extra. Drop us an email if you are unsure on sizing and we will be more than happy to help!
- Wash with similar colours
- For best results, hand wash in warm soapy water - do not use an abrasive cloth
- Should your dog enjoy spending time in the sea, we advise you rinse the metal hardware with clean water afterwards to keep the collar in tip-top condition.
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Wear and tear from being worn full time may cause the harness to become worn/faded
- This is a ‘Ready to Ship’ item
- ‘Ready to Ship’ items dispatch in 1-3 working days
- For more information on delivery times, please refer to our ‘Delivery’ page
Returns and Exchanges
- Please refer to our full Returns and Exchanges policy
Please note: pattern placement, size and colour may vary from one item to another, and as shown.
NO item is indestructible. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for their pet. Barnaby & Jones do not assume any responsibility for any damage or injuries that occur during the use or misuse of our products. Please ensure that our products are used responsibly and are examined for any wear and tear prior to use.