Comfort, style and quality…
Put your best paw forward in our fully adjustable step-in chest harness.
Our step-in chest harness has been designed for dogs who are opposed to items being pulled over their head/ears. With a buckle at both the neck and chest, your dog can step into the harness with ease and you can secure the buckles at the neck and chest.
Our custom prints have been selected so your pup’s outfit can be as chic and fashionable as their paw-rent’s!
Now, we all want to look super cute in the name of fashion but not at the expense of comfort. That’s why our chest harnesses are made from soft yet hardwearing neoprene (a.k.a. scuba) and lined with breathable padded air mesh; fabric that not only fits and feels great but is quick drying too - perfect for those intrepid adventurers who enjoy splashing around in the water!
Just like humans, our pups vary in shape and size which is why our harness is adjustable at the chest to ensure your pup has the perfect fit.
It doesn’t stop there, finish your pup’s outfit with our matching collar, lead, poop bag pocket, bow and ID tag – fashion and functionality combined!
- Custom printed neoprene (quick drying) – practical and stylish!
- Breathable padded air mesh inner lining to provide comfort for your pup
- Fully adjustable weave printed polyester chest strap to ensure the perfect fit
- Buckles at both neck and chest so the harness does not have to be put over your dog's head
- Sturdy D-ring for lead attachment
- Barnaby & Jones branded buckle
- Machine washable
- Matching items available: ID tag collar, lead, bow and poop bag holder
PLEASE NOTE: THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE HARNESS ONLY - OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE SEPARATELY.
Please double-check the neck size as it is different to our standard adjustable harness.
|Size||Neck (cm) - A||Chest (cm) - B||Length (cm) - C|
|XS||25 - 29||36 - 48||17|
|S||29 - 35||41 - 54||19|
|M||35 - 39||46 - 61||20|
|L||39 - 43||57 - 83||22|
The neck of the step-in chest harness is not adjustable - the measurements are a guide as to the neck sizes it can accommodate.
The chest of the step-in chest harness is adjustable.
Allow two fingers width to fit between the neck/chest and the tape measure.
Tip: these measurements are a guide only and do not factor in how the shape of your dog's body can change where and how the harness sits. We recommend sizing up if you your dog has a deep chest or is at the end of a measurement. Drop us an email if you are unsure on sizing and we will be more than happy to help!
- Wash with similar colours
- For best results, hand wash in warm soapy water - do not use an abrasive cloth
- Should your dog enjoy spending time in the sea, we advise you rinse the metal hardware with clean water afterwards to keep the collar in tip-top condition.
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Wear and tear from being worn full time may cause the harness to become worn/faded
- This is a ‘Ready to Ship’ item
- ‘Ready to Ship’ items dispatch in 1-3 working days
- For more information on delivery times, please refer to our ‘Delivery’ page
Returns and Exchanges
- Please refer to our full Returns and Exchanges policy
Please note: pattern placement, size and colour may vary from one item to another, and as shown.
NO item is indestructible. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for their pet. Barnaby & Jones do not assume any responsibility for any damage or injuries that occur during the use or misuse of our products. Please ensure that our products are used responsibly and are examined for any wear and tear prior to use.